There are two ways to access the information about the account:
- After the Login process, click on the “Account” box and access all information related to the account.
- From the left-side menu, while in the account, from any page.
Once in the page, you will have access to the following information and options:
- Account Information
Shows you the general information associated with your account
– The date the account was created.
– First name and last name registered on the account.
– Company name for the account
– Main contact: The representative of the Company in terms of the account and account activity
– Email / Login for the account
– Phone number: preferably of the account representative responsible for the different actions/information that may be required.
- Edit Option
Click the edit link if you wish to edit the account information. After you have completed the changes, click Save to store the new account information.
- Reset Password Option
Click to reset your password. Enter the old password and the new password that you would like to use. We recommend that you change the password on a quarterly or more frequent basis.
Please note: Passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and are case-sensitive.
- Hide / Show Details
This option collapses the account information. Use this option if the information displayed distracts your attention.