1. If you would like your users to be notified via email when you publish a new issue you must first turn this option on by navigating to your “My Account” page and clicking the toggle .
2. Before the system enables this option it will ask you to agree to be charged $.01 per email sent, you must agree to these terms  in order to use this feature.
*** If you are moderating multiple publishers, this option will have to be toggled on for each publisher. ***
3. When this feature is enabled, every time you publish an issue by clicking the “Publish” button  your users will receive an email informing them of the newly published issue.
*** Please note that if you un-publish and re-publish an issue, your users will receive another email and you will be charged. ***
4. Here is an example of what the email looks like:
5. To view your statistics for the emails sent you can navigate to the “Email Reports” page . While viewing the “Email Reports” page you can change the date range for the statistics . You will see the total number of emails sent at the bottom of the page for the current date range , this is the number you will be charged for.